Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brandon's 29th Birthday!

My husband thinks he is getting old! 
Seriously though when do you start
to feel old?  I still feel like a kid sometimes!


Of course Sierra had to help daddy open every present!


Can't forget baby Josh!  He is so cute! I think
I'm one of his favorites! He always crawls to me! 
I shouldn't get to excited. He is a friendly baby and
goes to anyone. 

I love this picture! 
Daddy and his girls!  

Me and my Hot husband! 

The girls love uncle Patrick. He always plays
with them. 
I did not get a picture, but aunt Michelle 
is also equally awesome. She made Riley
happy by letting her put lip gloss on her finger nails
in stead of nail polish. 


I love you so much Brandon!

I have the best husband anyone could ask
for! He is the most amazing man! 

Happy Birthday Sweet Heart!

9 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy late birthday Brandon! I am so sad I had to miss the party.I heard Josh had a blast despite what it looks like in that picture. He was just trying to be tough.

allison said...

Happy Birthday Bran! We love you!

Way to go Kristie I check this yesterday and there was nothing new and today I got a who bunch. I love the pictures of the Cabin my mom only sent me one of the couches.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday - you BOTH still look like you just left high school!

Mindy Burns said...

You two are the cutest! Enjoy your last year in your 20's Brandon- maybe we can plan a 30th trip somewhere next March!!! That'd be fun!

The Todd's said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Corey and Susie said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!
I love your last post about the cabin..don't you just love family cabins! =) We are heading to ours next week and I can hardly wait!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Bran!!! You ARE getting old:)

Brittanny said...

If he is getting old....than I am too! I think getting older is better...the sooner we get older- hopefully the less mistakes we make with more wisdom with age? RIGHT? I hope that is the case! Happy (late) bady

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! You do have a great husband you are a lucky girl.