Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve

For New Years Eve this year we were
invited to a party at the Harestads.
Along with the Tidwells, Kofoeds and Conines.
The kids had a ton of fun running wild. I believe
between all the families there were 18 kids.
Pretty crazy. The kids played down stairs while
the parents played a game and talked. Brandon
and I took turns taking a different kid home to put
in bed. Sierra of course could not make it past 10:00.
then Paige at 11:45. She almost made it. Riley stuck it
out laying on my lap the last 15 minuntes until midnight.
Riley could not understand what all the fuss was about
when we all counted down and Yelled,
"HAPPY NEW YEARS".
Of course 2 minutes after 12:00 we were
out the door and home in bed. How lame are we.
Well maybe next year we will have more
energy. We had a good time talking with our
friends and playing games.








Riley Tidwell and Paige dancing. I don't know why Paige
wanted to dress like spider man. She loves that kind of stuff.






3 comments:

Larson's said...

I didn't give the kids the opportunity this year to stay up late. Maybe next year I will tell them and try to keep them up (now we are lame huh). I got my purse at Ross funny huh but it was half off.

Mjika said...

What a fun night we had! Mark your calendar for next year!

j nordfors said...

Looks like you had a fun night. I like (Emily?) in the back of that picture ready to cover her ears from the noise, funny!