Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Only one left in diapers!


Paige is finally... 

POTTY TRAINED!!!

Paige was kind of afraid of the potty. I guess she did not 
want to fall in. So we tried the portable potty. 
Which I did not want to do because I did not want to clean 
it out every time she went and because it is one more thing
to clutter my bathroom. But in less then 2 days she decided 
she wanted to go in the big potty. I packed the 
porta potty up and out of there! 

The best thing is that she stays dry at night so I don't have
to do the pull up thing. 

11 comments:

Rachael said...

Yeah Paige!!! Congrats, that is a big achievement!

Emily said...

Congrats!! What a great feeling - for both of you!

Larson's said...

Great job Paige! That is so nice that she stays dry all night. Great job!!!

Mjika said...

You are such a pro I am going to send Channing over! You would think that with 5 down this would be easy, but I think I have lost my potty training power!
Congratulations!!!

Mindy Burns said...

I'm so jealous........I have been hoping this would be MY post title this week...we're getting there! Wyatt is DONE, now it's Carter's turn and he's about 80%......hopefully a post for February!!!!!! Love the pics!

Jenni said...

Oh isn't that just a glorious day!!! Yea for you and her!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

I love your background. I can't believe she is potty trained, that was so fast. You guys have been doing tons of fun things lately. That is really cool his whole family went to the temple together.

Matt and Abby said...

Yeah! one less pack of diapers to buy at the store! That is such a nice thing to get over with!

Corey and Susie said...

Good job Paige...and YEAH Kristie!! That is so nice to have done! You must be a pro!

The Poulson's said...

YAY for paige!! Ahah that has got to be a relief!! How are yoU?

The Todd's said...

Oh Potty training. Gotta love it. =) Cute blog I love your family pic!