Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Trip to Idaho

My mom lives in Idaho Falls and so we were unable
to see her on Christmas day so we went up there the day
after for a few days. We had an awesome time. We of course
loved riding around never ending hills on the
snowmobiles. Occasionally getting lost! The snow started to
melt the last couple of days we were there so we had to
go up to the hills in the middle of no where. We had fun
building a snow man on the top of the highest hill.
Since we did not get to spend Christmas day with my mom we
had a nice ham dinner and exchanged presents.
We played games and watched movies. Brandon, me my Mom
and my brother were able to make it to the Rexburg Temple
while my little sister watched the girls. It is a beautiful
temple and we were glad we were able to go. We helped
my brother move out of his apartment. It was fun to see
where my little brother lived while going to school.
We also went to a Hot spring pool. The water had sulfur in
in which smelled like eggs. But after a good shower we smelled
better!
When visiting my mom and her Husband John you can always
plan on eating well. After the pool John took us to a nice
lodge to have pizza. Riley got to put money in the juke box.
It was nice to spend time with my family.
























1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love your slideshow! That looked like so much fun in the snow. Although I hate being cold it will be fun when Josh gets old enough to do that kind of stuff with you guys.