Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Skiing Again...

We went out again for the second time as a 
family to ski at Brighton.  
It was a much better experience then the first time 
we went.  And we were more prepared. 
We gave the kids hand warmers and they were 
much happier.  And the warmer weather helped too. 
We went on different runs and the girls liked the
challenge.  Sierra kept asking if we could go on 
a blue square run.  I guess she was more confidant
then the first time or just bored of the bunny hills. 


We had are lunch in the truck again.   


My cute little skiers!   


Poor me, the only boarder.  I am too chicken to ski.  I have
not skied since I was in Jr. High.  I know it would be a 
disaster.  So I just stick with what I know.  Maybe when
Paige tries boarding I'll try skiing!  



I loved being up there with my family but specially 
my Sweet Heart.  It brings back memories of all
the times we went together when were were dating. 


Owen was pretty exhausted by the end of the day
and Riley thought that looked like a good idea.
I was about ready to join them.  


Sierra and Paige were still ready to do some more
runs.   This hill was a little more challenging for the
kids but they had good attitudes when they fell.
We split up and Paige and Riley went on this run
again with me.  What made me laugh was when I
was following the girls down and Riley fell and 
all I saw was her hand stick up and say, "I'm okay,
I'm okay"!  And then she popped right back up. 
I'm sure you had to be there for it to be as funny 
as I thought but now it's written down for  her and
 I to laugh about! 




No comments: