Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shopping

Our day started out with me working at the gym
but then we quickly got ready and made our
way done to Pleasant Grove.  Almost
to where Brandon works.  And if you know
me well you know that I don't usually ever
drive past bountiful and sometimes into
salt lake and that is about it.  So I was
a little nervous to find the store and to
handle the traffic.  And to make it worse
for me traffic came to a stop just after bountiful
when I was beginning to think I could handle
this.  Anyway we had to merge onto
2-15 and I really don't know my roads.
I had to call Brandon to have him tell me 
that 2-15 meets back onto I-15.  I know
most of my family is probably shaking their
heads or laughing at me.  But I'm a stay
close to home kind of gal. 
Anyway a few turn arounds and phone
calls and we made it to our destination.
Brandon got off work and met us there
right after we arrived.  And thank goodness.
The kids were out of control and after we left
the attendant asked Brandon, "Now how many
kids did you have"!  Well I guess four was like
10 that day! 
We almost wanted to bag our plans and go home
rather then go to another store with the kids but
we are never down there as a family and decided to go
to Cabelas anyway.  Owen would not stand
close to the bear for a picture but loved looking
at all the animals.  


We can't go anyway even if its only been
an hour and one if not all of the my girls 
have to pee.  I love this picture.  Owen
is particular about his hat and it depends
on his mood how he wears it.   Sometimes
it's sideways and that's when I call him.
Slim Shady! 


Brandon and I still waiting on the girls! 



Owen and Sierra are looking at the fish behind me. 
They are young and easily distracted and can't
look at me for a picture for 3 seconds.  ahhhh



After Cabelas we went out to eat at
Applebees.  I use to eat there all the time
with my friends and once or twice with
Brandon years ago so I thought what the
hey my kids are getting a little older
and might eat the food we order and might
behave.   They were good and ate their
food but I don't think we'll be going there
anytime soon.  The food was not as I 
remember and the service was awful.
We waited a good 15-20 minutes just
waiting for a waitress to come take our
order and bring us drinks.  And when
you are starving with 4 starving kids
that does not please a mom!

So since dinner took longer than we had
planned we had less then 30 minutes
to tour the new Sheels store.  
The kids had fun posing in all
the picture booths.  I love Owen's
face in this one.  I knew he would
not stand in the picture so I had Brandon
put him on his shoulders and he
had to look away pouting. 



It was fun for the short time there. 
And yes we had to look for our kids a few times
in the 30 minutes we were there.  
There is just so much to look at. 

No comments: