Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Supper Club

Me and some of my friends had a nice night out
on Beck street at the Garage for dinner.  It was
delicious and fun! 
My good friends started a supper club at the beginning 
of the year for 8 couples.  Some I knew well others not at all
and now I have gained better friends through it all as well
as tasted and tried things I never would have in the past.
It is so fun to visit restaurants I've never heard of.  I can't 
even pronounce some of the things I ordered and I even
 tried calamari.  We go every month but
on this particular night only 3 couples could go.  

This restaurant had dining in or out.  And we loved
how casual it was and that our napkins were those
grease rags used for working on cars.  Love it! 
I need to remember to take pictures of each
 time we go out.



No comments: