Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Swim Lessons

I signed the girls up for swim lessons while they
were off track.  They were every morning for 2 weeks with 
Friday off.  It is nice that the classes are not
to big but unfortunately I don't think that will be the 
case next year with more schools going year round. 

The girls had great teachers and progressed onto
the next level.  Riley and Paige were in the same class
 and had Teddy as their teacher.  Sierra had her same
teacher as last year.  Sierra's class was just right for her.
A casual take it easy kind of a class.  You can tell she 
did what she wanted most of the time. 


Riley I think got over her fear of jumping into the
deep end.  She is a strong swimmer and did so well
this year.  Paige stayed right up there with Riley.



Owen sat with me really good.  I thought he would
want to get in the water but he was content watching them 
or staying close to me.  The snacks helped of course! 








Sierra


Paige


Riley


No comments: