Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Egg Dive

So I heard about this Easter Egg Drive at the Clearfield
Aquatic Center.  I told my sister and my two sister in laws.
It was fun for the cousins to be together. 
Four and under had to have an adult in the water with them. 
And of course that age group went last.  Owen and
Emery were trying to be patient waiting for their turn while 
holding the buckets they were given. While Owen was waiting
he fell in and Brandon had to scoop him out.


 It was our first year and I was not sure what was
going on so it made it hard to get around to take pictures
of all the kids. Sierra and Josh were in the same group.
In Riley's age group she got to actually dive for the 
sinking eggs. After collecting the eggs the kids got
to turn in their eggs for prices.  After all the age groups
were done they opened the pool to everyone to swim
for another hour and a half.  



Spencer and Bailee, Kami and Emery, 
Brandon and Owen and Jeff and Tate . 


 Brandon said the water was cold but Owen did not
notice.  He was laughing the whole time.


 Owen would not go within 10 feet of the
Easter bunny but my girls loved it!


 Owen is my little fish and loves the water. 

No comments: