Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanks Giving 2011

Sierra had her Thanks Giving
Feast at Preschool and got to
decorate a costume for it.
She had help from her older sisters.


For the holiday this year we had my family over
for the turkey and all the trimmings. It was a
wonderful day so thanks everyone for helping
out and making such yummy food!
Hopefully some day I will have a bigger table!

It was such a great day we played a little soccer
in the back. The teams were not quite even
but mostly fair. It was Uncle Michael and Paige
against everyone else. We do not have the most
ideal yard for soccer it was more like an
obstacle course. Going around the swing set
and up and down each level. But I guess that
made it more fun!



My family was in town for the entire week end
which is rare. They usually come and leave in
the same day. So we got to do other things
together besides eat and run! My mom and John
took us all bowling. Not the easiest with
little ones who want to run down the lane
after the ball!

I wish I had some pictures of us crazy people
that headed to Walmart Thanksgiving day
for shopping. It was actually quite fun
beating the crowds with the family.
Brandon endured for a little and went
home.
All in all it was a great weekend.
There are so many things to be grateful for
specially this time of year but the best
is Family.
Brandon and I have the best!
We take the good with the bad
and call it ours!

No comments: