Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day


I love this fun Holiday. I remember
it as a kid and loved trying to catch
the leprechauns year after year. Even
when I was never successful! Now that
I'm an adult it's my kids turn to spend their
whole childhood trying to catch the leprechauns.
Riley made a trap for them out of a box, blankets
candy and money. She had no luck.
But they left her a trail of Leprechaun
shoes dust which lead to a pile of chocolate coins.
The kids were thrilled!


Cousins came to visit.
Owen, Bailee and Austin



Riley was so excited to have Grandma Gardner
and her favorite cousin, Savannah who was
visiting from Iowa join her for school lunch
on St. Patricks Day.








I just love my little guy!



Later that evening we met up again with the
cousins and went swimming at the Bountiful
Rec. Center.
Owen loved the water! He could care less it was not
bath tub warm. He played for more than an hour
and could have played longer.


Paige practiced floating on her back.

Riley and Savannah were inseparable!


1 comment:

Rachael said...

I finally read all your updated posts! So cute and you are so good to keep up. I am SOOOOO behind it is overwhemling now. I love reading about all you guys are doing!