Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Little Brother

I had a typical doctors appointment this day and
my doctor said to head over to "Labor & Delivery"
to have my baby. It caught me off guard,
not sure why since I was dilated to "4" cm
and 90% thin. But I was nervous anyway even though
I knew it was coming sooner then later.
So I headed home to grab my hospital bag
and find a sitter for my girls during labor.
My last 3 deliveries I was started in a way
so I always take one last pregnant picture.
So my sweet 4 year old, Paige
got to work the camera!
Most likely this was my last pregnancy so
it was kind of a bitter sweet moment.


Me and my beautiful girls. The next group picture
will have Owen in it!

My mom showed up to watch the girls and so
we were able to get a better picture.


Brandon met me at the Hospital in time for
the good stuff. "The contractions"
This picture of course was before my water broke
because I'm still smiling!


After a short and INTENSE Labor of 2 1/2 hours
I got to hold my sweet baby boy, OWEN!
He has the cutest little face!
I love this picture because he always puts
his hands over his face. I guess it's his thing!


My awesome Doctor, "Dr. Hall"



Owen has lighter hair then my girls had but
just as much.

I love how happy and excited my girls were
to meet their little brother.

My little family!


The girls always get a gift when I have a baby
and so this time around they got PJ's.

Paige holding Owen and loving every minute of it!

Riley already a natural.

The Proud Daddy and his little guy!



Meet the Gardner's new addition...

Owen Brandon Gardner

Weighing in at 6 pounds 15 ounces
and 19 inches long


Nothing better then holding your new baby.
I could have held him all day.

The girls missed Owen and had to
come back the next day to get their
fix.


Owen and I had some visitors.
My good friend, Angie.


My brother Patrick and his wife Michelle.


My sister in law Katie and her husband Spencer.
Katie has a few more weeks until her sweet baby
girl is born!


My sister Karissa.


My mom, a.k.a. "Very Happy Grandma"!




Owen's go home outfit.
The Front...

The back...


Riley took our picture. We usually have some
nurse take it. Just a tradition Bran and I do.
What an AMAZING experience it is to have
a baby! Life is not life until you have experienced
becoming a parent for the first and in my case now
4th time. When I think about it all I have to thank my
Heavenly Father for giving me the chance to be a
Mother. And that he thinks I'm capable of it.
Of course it also makes me more grateful for my
mother and what she has sacrificed for me
when raising me. You have to completely devote
your life to your children. And be unselfish.
And that is what she has done.
I love you mom! Thank you for doing it all!

8 comments:

allison said...

oh he is so cute...I wish I was there to snuggle him.
Congratulations!

Rachael said...

what cute pictures! We sure love little Owen. It has really made excited to have my own. He is such a cutie.

Emily said...

So much fun! I can't believe it's already been almost two weeks.

I've been getting daily updates from the girls - who obviously adore Owen. He is such a cute little guy.

Congrats to your family!

Connie said...

He is so adorable! I'm so happy for you and that everything went well.

Burton Family said...

He is TOO cute. Congrats and you look GREAT!!!

St. Jeor Family said...

Congrats you guys! He really is a cute little guy. Before we know it he will be running around in the neighborhood with all of the kids.

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! He is absolutely adorable. How is it with a boy around the house?

Draper's said...

Congrats on sweet baby Owen!! He is so cute. 4 kids, You guys are amazing!!