Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Birthday & Baby Shower Fun!


I had a wonderful Birthday this year!
My family and friends made it so special for me.
My day started out with a good laugh. My sweet
brother in law, Stephen said he not only would
keep an eye on his own two kids but take mine as
well while I headed out for my Birthday Party
and Combined Baby Shower my sisters and mom
were throwing for me.
When I dropped off the kids this is what I saw.
Stephen trying to hurry with the lawn mowing
before I left so he could be watch the kids.
I guess there is more ways to skin a cat!
Throw your kid in a hiking pack while mowing.
That way the baby can't run a way and get lost.
It was such a hot day. I'm sure Stephen was
dying of heat. But hey it made my day seeing it!




My sisters had a luncheon Baby Shower planned
for me at Mimi's cafe. It was also a Birthday Party.
I guess I made it hard for them to plan with my schedule
but they worked a round it and I had a great time!
They got me this darling, yummy ice cream cake.
They know me all to well and decorated it in the colors
I'm doing for Owen's room.
Opening all the awesome gifts people got me, made
me get butterflies for how excited I am to hold my
baby boy! At most times it does not seem real that I'm
going to have another baby.
Thanks to all my family and friends that came
to support me and join in the fun!
I fought my sisters on this shower and told them
I did not need one and hated being the center
of attention. But I had an awesome time and
I guess it's nice to know people do care about me.

So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!



My friend Angie


My friend Stefanie



My friend Kristen


My sister in law Rachael


All my sisters!
Kate, Michelle, me, Kami & Karissa


My sweet Mom!

Thank you all for the sweet Baby and Birthday gifts!!!

Later that day after picking up my girls and
when Brandon got home from work the girls
and Bran gave me more gifts. As if I had not
been spoiled enough.



I love my sweet girls!


My Adorable Sweet husband!

To top the wonderful day off. My mom watched the girls
for me while Bran and I headed out to one of my favorite
restaurants, "The Old Spaghetti Factory" in SLC and to see
the movie, "Inception".
My mom is such an awesome Grandma! She took the girls
and Riley's friend Hallie to the park which included pulling
the wagon across the dirt road or field I should say in the 90
degree weather then letting the girls enjoy a late over with
their friends with popcorn and a movie.

It was a wonderful day!
I have such amazing family who totally over did it!

Thank You!


The Birthday celebration did not end.
My husband made sure of that.
On Sunday he invited over his family for dinner
and then cake and Ice cream to celebrate mine
and my sister in law's birthday who had
her birthday the day before mine.

He is such a good cook. He went all out.
Steaks, Fried potatoes, Pasta salad, Green salad
Zucchini, all the things I like. And then made
me a Spice cake with home made Cream cheese
frosting. I'm so lucky I married the man that can
do it all!


It was fun celebrating with my sister in law, Rachael.
We blew out the candles together and opened presents
together.



Brandon's Mom and Dad gave Rachael and I the
same gifts. She has been collecting over the last year.
She gave us decor for every holiday such as
a table runner, something to hang on your front door
or to put on the entertainment center. What an
awesome thoughtful gift. We both loved it!

Thanks, Lisa and Bob!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! And how nice that your husband cooks! That would be awesome.