Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Olympic Oval

Grandma and Grandpa Gardner
took all the cousins to the Olympic
Oval to Ice skate. The girls had so
much fun and keep asking to go again.
We've never been there and I was
quite impressed. I love that the people,
like me who did not ice skate could stand
right by the ice. And it was easy for the kids
to go on and off the ice. They had helmets
available for kids which I'm grateful for so
when the girls got their confidence up and
tried to ice skate by themselves it kept them safe.
They came in handy a couple of times! It was also
nice that the skating rink had these walker
looking things to help the kids ice skate with.
I wonder if those come in adult size!
Mothers were aloud to ice skate pushing
strollers with their babies in it on the ice, which
is what I should have done with Sierra, since
she would not ice skate.
I did not dare ice skate being pregnant so I
got to sit and watch but it was fun seeing
my girls have so much fun. Sierra
would not dare go by herself and even when
Brandon took her she would not stand up.
Maybe next year.


Sierra eating all of Grandpa's treats.



Brandon and Riley


Sierra and Brandon

cousin Savannah, Paige and Riley

No comments: