Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Clearfield Mini Cheer Clinic

This year Riley wanted to try out
the Mini Cheer leading Clinic at
Clearfield High school.
She is really shy and has a hard
time doing things in front of people.
So I left the decision up to her and
she said "YES". There were
three nights of practice and then
a performance at the basketball game
half time. The first night she came
home from practice she was cheering
all night. It was nice to remember the
cheers from when I when there so I could
help her.
All of her aunts, uncles and Grandparents
came to see her perform. What a lucky girl!
I'm know she was terrified performing
in front of all those people but she did
so good and we are so proud of her for
not chickening out. I'm sure it helped to have
her best friend cheering with her.

I'm sure she'll want to do it next year.
For weeks she had the words to the
cheers taped up on her door. And she
still does the dance and cheers around
the house.
She was so excited I did her hair
in a darling up do with curls and shiny green
ribbon that she decided she wanted mascara on
along with the shadow, blush and lip gloss.
I was surprised she let me curl her eye lashes
and put mascara on. She gets nervous with things
getting in her eyes. She looked so cute!





No comments: