Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Red Lobster


My mom and her husband were driving through town on the
way back home to Idaho and invited us to dinner at the
Red Lobster.


The girls liked watching the lobsters in the tank.
One of the hostess took a lobster out so the girls could
touch one. Riley was the only one who dared too.



I'm pretty proud of Riley for eating shrimp. She ate 3.
I personally hate any kind of seafood. I've never tried shrimp
and never well. John loves seafood so that is usually what we eat
when we go out to dinner with him. Luckily they did have
some chicken on the menu.



And chicken strips for the girls.


Paige didn't eat much chicken but kept stealing bites
of Grandma's salad.


Thanks Mom and John for dinner.
We loved spending what time you had with us
before you drove home.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You are a good sport, I am afraid I would have said lets go somewhere else.