Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Broken Foot


Most of you know I broke my foot. But if you didn't
check out the x-ray. Pretty impressive. The doc. said I should
heal in time. Ironically enough this is my 2nd bone I've broke
which happens to be the same bone I broke but on the opposite
foot. The fifth metatarsal. And I must admit I'm a klutz and
I loose my balance all to often. And yes it hurt but not
anymore. I now just have to deal with the after math.
Thanks to my wonderful husband who has taken over
all my wife and motherly duties. I'm so lucky! I have to say
one last thing, that if you pray for something you most always
get it. Next time I'll pray for patience with out the trial!!!
Is that possible? Anyway life must go on.
So what really happened was this... Our Family
was vacationing in Lake Mead. I was filming Riley
Skiing when she crashed, so I moved from the back
of the boat and headed to the front. When I was
stepping down off the back seat the boat swayed and
I stepped down onto a ski handle and my bone cracked.
I knew then I had broke my foot when I heard the
two cracks. It sounded absolutely disgusting.
So here I am now with a 6 week disability!
I guess it couldn't have come at a better time.
Plus there are people with worse off situations
then I have so I have no room to complain.
Thanks to everyone who has been so kind
and willing to help. It means so much!



8 comments:

allison said...

Hope you are doing better. Cute new family picture at the top. Miss you guys.

Mjika said...

Nice break!!! That will teach you to slow down.

Chalyse said...

I had no idea you broke your foot!! that is so sad, i am sorry. But at least you were out doing something fun! Oh, and congrats to riley for waterskiing, your girls are so awesome!

The Lillians said...

Oh I feel your pain! Did I tell you that I broke my right foot when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with Sam??? And because it was my right foot I couldn't even drive! It sucked, plus I was a spectacle everywhere I went, HUGE and on crutches, and yes I delivered in the boot! I am so sorry, having a broken foot SUCKS!

Larson's said...

What do I think you will break next since you have broken both feet? Maybe a finger. You look cute on crutches!

Emily said...

That picture gives me the heebie jeebies!

Stoker Crew said...

Way to go. Look what having fun will do. Get better soon.

Love Family said...

How sad for you! Looks like you are doing great with it though, of course!