Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring

 I wanted Easter pictures by our flowers in the
back but they were not in bloom on Easter.
So I took some a couple of weeks later after church. 
And this is what I got. My girls take after
their parents and are not photogenic! 

It is a miracle if we get then all to smile
at the same time. But....


This is the first one I took and Sierra is pulling the, 
what is going on face. As if Mom has never taken 
a picture before. Okay by now you would think
my girls would know what to do for how many 
pictures I take!
The sun was in their eyes so we moved and then
Sierra was trying to get my attention by pointing
at the bees.

Then Riley and Sierra started clapping. What? 

Okay this one is my favorite! Out of no where
Sierra pulls this funny face. First time I've seen her do it.
 I know she got it from her sisters but I did not 
know she knew how! So funny! 
Paige just staring at her and Riley posing for the camera. 
We tried the ladder. No luck there! 
They were all too hyper by then. 
We gave up and decided to go to the trails. 
Ever since uncle Mikel took them to the trails
to ride their bikes they are always asking to go. 
Paige trying to keep up with big sis. 

8 comments:

Love Family said...

Those are cute pictures!! and your flowers look great!! =)

Larson's said...

Funny kids! They look so cute in there outfits.

allison said...

I love the pictures! it shows their personalities. Plus I am glad some else has the same problems I do. Every time I bring out the camera Olivia puts her head down and gives me the look of "I am not smiling for you."

Corey and Susie said...

Pictures can be a pain...but they are soo cute!

Emily said...

What DARLING girls you have!! Those sweaters look so cute together.

Also, I love the cuppy cake song. That cracked me up!

Jill said...

What cute girls you have. Don't you wish they would just all be good for at least one picture?

Jenni said...

Such a darling family!!! OK so did you post all at once or have I really been that busy??? It looks like you have been busy and doing lots of fun things. Will you please come clean my blinds?:)

Draper's said...

Super cute girls!!! They have grown up so much. Love their cute outfits. Great flowers.