Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial at Bear Lake

This year for Memorial we spent the weekend
up at the cabin. Like every year! It is only a 2 hour 
drive but my girls get sick easy and hate the drive,
so we packed a lunch and stopped half way right before
Logan Canyon. The girls did a little fishing. Of course
no bites. But they had fun! 


I love this picture of Bran and Riley with their
fishing polls and the beautiful pond and mountain.


Paige likes to just reel it in.
Fishing is not a good hobby for kids. 
They have a short attention spand.  


Sierra with the fishing pole in one hand and
her bag of chips in the other! 

The girls got a little to close to the mommy duck
and her eggs.  It made Paige jump a little when
she came after them. 


We love the Hungry Bear Pizza Place! 

So usually Memorial Weekend up at the Cabin
is spring cleaning and working time. But
we do manage to get a little fun in. 

Brandon was burning some of the tall weeds down
which looks like work but not for Bran.  Anything
with fire is fun!  

Riley and Paige washing the windows. 

Grandpa cutting the siding. 

Okay here is us having fun. Or humoring
a 5yr old. Riley kept herself busy by making
us girls earrings, bracelets and necklaces out of
string she found in the garage and paper. 
Don't we look beautiful! 

Katie and Joshie!

Sierra just loved being outside and Free! 

This is Sierra's newest favorite thing. Watching
T.V.  and not just cartoons but the DVD of 
"Barbie and the Diamond Castle".
I'm not sure why.  But she is kicking back and relaxing. 

5 comments:

allison said...

FUN! my mom told me about the jewelry, that is great I love them.

Cute new pictures...I cannot believe Riley is going to be in Kindergarten that is crazy.

Mjika said...

Your cabin looks so nice! I can see why you want to go up there so often!

Larson's said...

Fun! The girls are so cute fishing!

Jill said...

Looks like lots of fun, that was a great idea to stop and have a picnic. Thanks again for taking Hallie on your picnic the other night she is still talking about it.

TIDWELLS said...

I love bear lake... I cant waite to get up there.. I love all your pictures.