Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sierra the Climber/Trouble maker

Sierra is always climbing up on everything.  We thought
Paige was bad but Sierra gets into way more trouble! 

Sierra has learned to pull out her sisters drawers
to get onto their dresser and play with the radio.



This was Sierra a week later. I can't leave her for a minute. 
She got on top of the diaper pail to be able to get on her
dresser. She pulled out every tissue, wet wipe and diaper.
 Oh, and the letters off the wall.  She also dropped the container
of water from the humidifier in the laundry. 
She is so busy. Good thing I think she is so dang cute!
Of course I can't be mad. I have trouble keeping a 
straight face though!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Definitely ... the cutest trouble I have ever seen.

Mjika said...

I love it!!! She is too cute to get mad at too.
Your cabin looks like loads of fun too. Great updates!

Larson's said...

She is pretty inventive! That is so cute how she just keeps that straight face. What fun!

allison said...

those are great pictures. I cannot believe her.

Bear Lake looked so fun.

Jill said...

That is so funny, I can't believe she could get into that much trouble she is so darn cute.

TIDWELLS said...

that is something one of my kids would do..

The Todd's said...

That's funny. She's so freakin cute. =)
Oh and I know I really should call you but thanks for the cookies. That was nice of ya

ThatGirl said...

I have the Cuttest Nieces!