Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Boarding with the Fam...

Waiting to get on the lift


My sisters, Karissa and Kami



The group...
Kami, Me, Brandon, Michael, Skyla and Karissa
thanks to Paige Sorensen who took our picture!
I had not been boarding for 7 years so I hoped I would not see
anyone I knew. But.... of course there were a few from our ward.
The Sorensens and Sanders




My brother Michael and his girlfriend Skyla


Me and Bran on the lift



The girls

The guys





My Brother and Brandon hitting a jump








I don't know why I'm posting this of myself. Oh well!
This is me trying to go over a box in the terrain park, 
for the first time ever. 
Okay, so I was not expecting to lift off the ground.
At least I did not get hurt when I fell, just embarrassed!

9 comments:

Rachael said...

I am glad you finally got your videos to work...it was fun to see! It looked so much fun, and now I really want to go soon.

Mjika said...

Looks like a fun day! I love the crash! I tried it once, and I fell way too many times - I will stick to skiing.

Emily said...

Oh, I am sooo jealous!! I used to ski every weekend when I was younger - but I have only been a handful of times since I have been married. Can't wait 'til all of the kids are a bit older and we can take them. It looks like you had an awesome time!

Corey and Susie said...

That looks so fun, I'm jealous! I havent been in soo long! Every year I tell myself I'm going to go, but I never do....glad you guys had fun!

The Todd's said...

How fun I'm jealous you know how to snowboard. I've always thought that'd be cool

ThatGirl said...

WE Seriously Need to go again! I had a Blast.

Jenni said...

WOW you have been busy!!! Looks like you have been having a good time and good luck with that little Sierra:)

Jill said...

I am glad you had fun, you have such a cute family. I have missed talking to you lately.

Michelle said...

I love the video :) You are much better than me!