Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hogle Zoo

I was looking for things to do the night before this day for
Owen because he was getting bored of being home with me
while the girls were at school.  The thought came to me
to go to the Zoo.  I had heard that the zoo had free days.
And to my luck the next day was the last free day of the 
season.  We went to the Hogle Zoo with Kami and Emery.
It was very crowded and half of the zoo was still under
construction but it was free and Owen loved seeing the 
animals and hanging out with his cousin.  
We packed a lunch and made a day of it.  
It was beautiful weather we hated to leave.  
But I had to get home to pick the girls up from school. 
We stopped on the way home
for a treat which Owen missed out on because
he had fallen asleep driving home. 


Owen's favorite was the Elephants. 


We had to do a bit of convincing for him to stand next to
the Gorilla statue.  


And even more convincing to stand next to the
Elephant statue. 




No comments: