Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day 2013

Christmas morning began as it usually does.  But
not as early as the last year.  Thank goodness!
We told the girls to call my cell phone when 
they woke up.  My phone rang around 7:00 am.
The girls were all a wake down stairs and 
ecstatic!  Owen however was completely asleep 
still.  I really did not want to wake him because I
wanted him to be happy during the day.  So I told
the girls to watch some T.V. for a bit.  They did
and called us again around 7:45 and could not
stand it anymore.  So I woke up Owen
and it took him a minute to wake up.  But he
was still excited.  The girls climbed on our
bed to show us everything that was left in their
stocking.  


Then to continue the tradition on both sides of the
family we let the kids go in to the living room
youngest to oldest.  And I'm so disappointed that
I forgot to snap a picture of the living room
before it got destroyed.  



The kids had fun giving each other gifts they and
picked out and paid for themselves.   Later
Both Grand Parents came over to share in the 
excitement with the kids.  




Later that day we went to Brandon's parents
house to exchange more gifts.



We left to see my dad for a bit before heading to
Kami's to be with my family for dinner.
After dinner we snuggled on the couches and
floor with blankets, hot chocolate and popcorn
to watch a movie on the big screen at Kami's 
house.  We left  her house at the end of a long day 
completely exhausted but happy!

It was a wonderful Christmas! 



No comments: