Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Trans Siberian Orchestra

My Mom and John invited us to go to the
Trans Siberian Orchestra concert at the Energy Solutions
arena.  It was definitely different then what I had thought.
The best way to describe it was 80's Christmas Music!
They were very talented musicians.  The guitarist, pianist
and violinist were my favorite.  The men with their long hair
would whip it around as they played.  The narrator was quite
funny and the story was a good message.  The female soloist was 
absolutely amazing.  I could have listened to her all night. 
 She had such a powerful voice with a hint of 80's style. 
It was a good two to three hour concert.  We got home
 close to midnight. My sweet mother in law was great to
 spend the night and put the kids to bed for us. 

No comments: