Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bird Feeder

Okay so I must say this just so some moms can relate
or just realize that they are better then me
because this might not be a big deal for them!
  
Brandon had to take off after Paige's soccer
game this Saturday to help his Brother and so
I thought it would be no big deal taking the
kids to the Home Depot activity they do
once a month.  My kids love it and look forward
to it.  So we went.  The HD employes handed
my kids their bird house kit and we headed
to the tables to build them. I think under different
circumstances I could have figured it out but between
the crowded tables, a toddler I did not dare take my 
eyes off for a sec and my other 3 girls wanting my
attention to help them build their bird house right
at the same moment got me a little overwhelmed. 
So after a few minutes of trying to help them all
at once I gave up.  We packed up the kits and 
headed home to build them at home.  Which
for me worked out better.  The kids really could
not have done it on their own because they needed
 me with each step.  The kids still had fun making
and painting them.  And then we bought some
bird feed and hung them in our back yard.
The kids love watching the birds. 

But I'll be the first to admit that a mother of 4 is
tough and I'm not sure how other mothers do
it with any more little ones than I have. 


No comments: