Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Valentines day is a fun day for us.  The kids get 
dressed up cute and I do their hair in a fun way. 
And we take pictures on the stairs.  Owen is so
cute and was very photogenic.

Same with Sierra

I don't tell them to pose.  I just say "smile" and
they make up the rest!  

And Riley just laughed.


I love my cute kids! 


 This is how we did their hair.  Made Hearts with
their hair.  There is not much I can do since their
hair is so fine. 


Sisters being silly. 


Me and my cute boy! 



This is what valentines they took for their friends. 
Riley took the guitar one and Paige the candy watch.
Sierra made it easy on me and bought some from the store. 


Grandma Avery stopped in on her way down
to her dads house to see the kids and give them
a valentine.


Grandma Gardner also delivered a valentine
for the kids earlier before dinner. 



Things did not go as planned for dinner so we ended
up getting a late start with our night and got to bed
late.  But the kids did not mind. 
We decided to go to the Family Fun center
in Syracuse.  We were just going to go bowling
but it was league night and there were no lanes open. 
So we played miniature golf,  Laser tag and the kids
bounced around.  





Owen loved it! 





The kids slid down together great the first time but
I did not have my camera ready so I told them to go again
and poor Owen did not have much fun.  He is a tough
boy though. 






The kids loved the laser tag the best.  It took a while to get
the hang of it but eventually they had a blast.  Owen could not
fit into a vest so he shot my gun a few times but then just ran around 
being sneaky like us.  It was nice being the only ones in there playing. 

No comments: