Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

10 Years of Bliss

Brandon and I had our 10 year Wedding
Anniversary this year on 
September 5th.
That day/night was not what I would have 
expected for a 10 year celebration.  
The girls had tumbling that night so we could
not go out on a date anyway.  And so I
decided to go to the relief society activity 
and after I got home Brandon went out with his 
friends for dinner.  So I sat at the Relief Society activity 
wishing I was at some nice restaurant with my husband
and hoping he felt the same way when he went out
with his friends.  
So to make up for our pathetic night my mom came
down from Idaho a couple of weeks later to watch the
 kids while Brandon and I had a couple of nights away. 
We started our get away out with a couples
massage.  We've had one before but afterwards
realized it was not as good as we remembered. 
We then took off to park city which is what we did for
our 6 year anniversary and loved it! 
The hotel was nice and we loved having all day
to spend together.  We shopped, did some early morning 
and late night swimming in a beautiful adult only pool,
 ate good food and loved just being together. 




On the way home we stopped at the Salt
Lake Temple.  It was nice to end our get
away by going to the same temple
where we started our marriage in. 


I love you, Brandon!
More than anything!
I'm so happy we've had 10 
wonderful years together and I 
can't wait to see what 10 more will
bring! 

No comments: