Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

The BIG 30

HAPPY 30TH TO ME!!!

For my 30th birthday all I wanted to do was be with
my kids.  My sweet Mother in law came over
to be with Owen.  While I ate lunch with Paige
and hung out with Riley during her lunch. 
They did not know I was coming so they were
pretty excited that I would want to come be with
them for my birthday.  My Mother in law offered
to watch the kids so I could go shopping or something
fun like that.  But to me lunch with the kids was
so much more fun! 




Later that night my family came over.  My mom made
me a cake and drove down from Idaho just
to be with me. My sister put up some decorations 
to make my birthday special.  My brother
made a picture slide show of child hood pictures
all the way up to now.  I got funny gifts which
my husband still does not understand why getting a extra 
large Justin Bieber poster would be funny!  One of
those things you kind of had to be there for!
My family was so wonderful making my day  
fun and exciting.
I love you all for everything you do for me and
everything you are to me.
That was what made my day the BEST was
being with you all! 


Cake, Ice Cream and Cousins.  Owen was
in heaven. 


I try to snap a picture of me and my family
on my birthday and everyone else's.  We almost
forgot. I got one right before the kids went to bed. 

No comments: