Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Family Reunion Time

We went camping at North Fork, Mustang flats
for my family Gibson Reunion.

The kids were so good about helping me and
Brandon put up the tent.

Even Owen had fun pumping up the air mattress.


After camp was set up we went on a small
hike. And of course the kids picked what they
called flowers for me!


Later the girls painted rocks.


We made a camp fire and made yummy smores!
Owen usually has stranger anxiety with everyone
but his siblings and me and Brandon but he was
so exhuasted he just chilled in Grandpa Avery's
lap until he could not stay awake any longer.


The girls love their aunt Kami!


Owen would not take a nap. It was too loud
in the tent. And so hot. But at least he was happy.



It was hot during the day and a bit cold at night.
I worried about the girls being warm so I piled
so many blankets over their sleeping bags.


I pulled Owen in with me a couple hours before
we got up. I'm so glad Brandon is always hot. He
gave me his sweat shirt to sleep with which was over
my long sleeve shirt. I'm always cold and did not
sleep very much because it was cold. I guess I don't
like camping as much as I use to. It was more fun
and less work when it was just me and Brandon!


Riley was so excited that her tooth came out
when she was brushing her teeth. I'm glad we were
going home that day so she could put it under
her pillow at home!


The girls loved making paper rockets and
specially loved shooting them off. They would
launch them over and over again. It had to
be pretty tiring running to get the rocket
back and forth. To bad I can't get them to
be so willing to get stuff for me at home!



Owen thought he was so big sitting at the
table with his sisters eating Cheetos.

No comments: