Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Presidents Day Weekend

We headed up to the Cabin for the weekend.
It is always so nice to relax up there with family,
even though you have to pack the entire house to go!

The girls and Brandon did some sledding. And I even
got to play in the snow for a while with them!


The Babies hung out!

The girls danced in their leotards.


Grandma got some play time with the babies.


All of us played, "Pin the Horn on the Unicorn".
Riley threw a party for us in the loft!

Brandon and the girls Wrestled!


We played the game, Uno!
Which is awesome for Paige and Sierra who
need to perfect their numbers and colors.


And for all the crap I gave Katie I now take back.
I now enjoy doing 500 piece puzzles.

1 comment:

allison said...

oh my girls love to play UNO we will have pull it out when we get there.