Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Sunday

I decided not to coordinate outfits for Christmas
Sunday this year. Mostly because it is way to expensive
but also because I did not want the added stress. I can say
I enjoyed the sabbath day more not having the extra worry
if we all matched and looked good. Who really cares, right?
Don't get me wrong I would love to get a new Sunday skirt
and for my girls to get cute matching dresses. But I wanted
to use the money for something more practical, my basement.
Even though we don't all match my family is still so cute!

3 comments:

Larson's said...

You and your family are so cute!

Mindy Burns said...

I applaud you for NOT matching- sometimes I think it gets a little out of hand and like you said, the focus is taken away from the more important things...your girls look adorable and coordinate great! Can't believe Owen is so big now!!!!

Love Family said...

You do have such a cute family. I definately think the whole matching thing IS FUN, but that's about it cause it's also SO over rated when it costs a fortune. Nobody cares and you all look just as great without the matching clothes. :) Cute pics and your little guy is so already so big!