Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Broken foot AGAIN!

I know, I know. What else can I say.
I Broke my foot again. Yes it hurt and yes
it is the biggest pain being 9 months pregnant.
I ditched the crutches on the second day.
They make me have contractions and way too
hard with the extra pregnancy weight.

For those that don't know this is the same break
as the one I had in October of last year but
opposite foot.
I'm sure it will be my other foot next year!

I'm really not a klutz but sometimes in
too much of a hurry.


So here I am ready to have my baby
with a fashionable walking cast.
Doesn't get much better then this!

2 comments:

Stoker Crew said...

I dont mean to laugh, but that is funny. I dont however wish this to happen to you or anyone else during pregnancy or any other time.

Connie said...

I'm so sorry. You don't hardly look 9 months pregnant! Let me know if you need anything.