Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009


The girls were so excited to wear their costume
before Halloween at the elementary carnival.


Sierra as a "Pirate"


Riley as "Minni Mouse"


Paige as a "Witch"



Riley throwing bean bags trying to hit the milk jugs.
She must have no coordination like her mom and dad.
She had 5 tries and did not hit it once. But they gave her a
treat anyway.

I'm not sure why it is underlining everything I type just right here. Anyone know?

Sierra got a cat finger puppet from the fish pond.


Paige won on the first try in the cake walk.
She got a doughnut and cookie.


Riley and Sierra waiting for their number to be called.



Halloween Day

The night before after the kids went to bed Bran and I
made the cookie dough so it could chill over night.
In the morning obviously before the kids got their hair
done they cut out the cookies.


Then we cut out pumpkins. I took the pictures while Brandon
gutted and cut the pumpkins. I've always disliked pumpkin
carving. I'm not very good at it.

Paige and Sierra had some good laughs touching the slimy
insides of the pumpkin.


The girls finished product.


The neighborhood bunch.

At the church for the trunk-or-treat.
This time with the Harestads in the group picture.

Riley and Hallie


Sierra loves her babysitter Maytlin.


After the trunk-or-treat, we headed back to the house
to see cousin Josh and Great Grandpa Gardner.


The girls with Grandpa!


Thanks to my Broken foot I stayed home again this year
to pass out the candy while Bran took the girls out.



One of our neighbors had a fun set up for the kids to
pick which hole they wanted to reach their hand in
to get candy.


After the girls had enough trick-or-treating we headed
to my sisters house to have Chili. Mikel had a fog machine
set up so that's why it looks smoky in the picture.
Kami was a cow. And obviously Mikel was President Obama.
Sierra would not get near Mikel with his mask on. So right before
we snapped the picture he threw the mask on.

6 comments:

Connie said...

Your girls are all so cute. I love their pumpkins too!

allison said...

Cute pictures!

Mindy Burns said...

I just went through and read ALL your blog posts from the past few months! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Weddings, skiing, Halloween, and then your toe! Your girls just keep getting cuter and cuter! I think it's time you planned a trip to AZ! It's not that much further than Lake Powell :) You are welcome anytime! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Emily said...

I don't know if I told you how much I loved Sierra's costume. It was perfect.

The Obama mask, however, is slightly freaky.

Love Family said...

How cute! I think your little girls would be so much fun! I love the group one of all the kids! How fun to have so many kids right there by you! That's the bonus of living in this area!!

Mjika said...

Your girls looked so cute! My kids had a lot of fun with them.